You can download the document from the projects website: “Downloads” section
OIC Poland has informed all the partners that our first Intellectual Output has been finalized.
The Benchmark Report is a deep study of the situation of career guidance in the four countries of the project: Poland, Cyprus, Turkey and Spain. Here are its contents:
• State of the art (literature review and desk research) – definition of key skills, predispositions and career aptitudes facilitating transition into the next stage of education or employment;
• Description of effective career guidance at school and beyond;
• Presentation of national guidance system at schools in different European countries;
• Description of most-promising and long-standing career prospects;
• Indication of the best practices in the field of career guidance;
• The characteristic of available aptitude tests and labour market games;
• Specific needs of project target groups related to career guidance services including expectations regarding on-line career aptitude tool, labour market game and training toolkit.